On your class homepage you can see additional options such as viewing due dates, rubrics and downloading your paper.
Select the icon to see more information.
Click the following icon to view your instructors rubric
Need more help?
For more information on submitting a paper click here
How do I submit a paper?
1. Select your class name from the homepage
2. To submit a paper, click the "Submit" button next to the paper assignment.
3. The paper submission page will open. Enter a title for your paper.
4. Students have a choice to upload a file from: the computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive. Click on one of the submission buttons Choose from this computer, Choose from Dropbox, or Choose from Google Drive and select the file for submission.
Turnitin accepts submissions in these formats:
Microsoft Word™ (DOC and DOCX)
Plain text (TXT)
Rich Text Format (RTF)
Portable Document Format (PDF)
Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT, PPTX, and PPS)
5. After entering a title for your paper and selecting a file, click 'Upload' to upload your paper.
6. If your paper is in a format that we do not accept, you can submit it by cut and paste. To submit a paper this way, select cut & paste uploadusing the pull down at the top of the form.
Copy the text of your paper from a word processing program and then paste it into the text box in the submission form. If you submit your paper using the cut and paste method, you can skip the next step.
7. The paper you chose to submit will be in the preview. Look over all the information and make sure that it is correct. To confirm the submission, click the 'Confirm' button.
8. After you confirm your submission, a digital receipt will be shown. A copy of the receipt will be e-mailed to you. To return to your portfolio and view your submission, click the 'Return to assignment list' button.