Start at the library home page, and click the Databases tab at left. Click the initial letter of the database you are looking for in the A-Z listing, or browse the titles on the page. Click the name of the database you are looking for.
Accounting, Tax and Banking Collection brings together global scholarly journals and other key resources for access to reliable information in the areas of accounting, tax, banking and business. Covers the trends and history influencing important accounting, tax, banking, and financial.
Includes the following topics:
• banking industry
• financial governance
• financial institutions
• real estate
• risk Management
• tax, banking and financial law.
By default, the Proquest search engine will look for documents with all the terms entered.
•Use "quotation marks" to search for exact phrases.
•Separate terms with OR to find any of the words entered.
• Enter one or more words and click Search.
• Explore your results. Open and view documents that interest you. A document can be anything from a newspaper article, to a photograph, PDF, or video.
• ProQuest looks for your words (search terms) in all fields—including any available abstract or full text—of all documents in all selected databases.
• When you enter more than one word, shale oil for example, ProQuest will look for documents that contain both shale and oil in any field, including any available abstract or full text.
• Surround your words with quotation marks—“eternal love” or “life after death”—to force ProQuest to look for your words as a phrase only, rather than finding each word separately.