Start at the library home page, and click the Databases tab at left. Click the initial letter of the database you are looking for in the A-Z listing, or browse the titles on the page. Click the name of the database you are looking for.
ABI/INFORM Dateline has over 190 journals, with more than 165 available in full text. Find
• research employment opportunities
• compile data on benefits and compensation
• learn about corporate strategies
and other topics from a local and regional perspective.
• major business tabloids
• business magazines
• daily newspapers related to business
• wire services
• local and regional business publications.
Coverage is from 1985 to current.
ABI/INFORM Global includes over 3,000 publications, with more than 1,850 available in full text, covering
• business conditions and trends
• management techniques, practice and theory
• corporate strategy and tactics.
Included is the Archive that contains complete runs of key business and management journals, providing a historical perspective on hundreds of topics, including
• corporate strategies
• management techniques
• product development
• industry conditions worldwide.