FROM ANOTHER INSTITUTION
- Search ProQuest Dissertations & Theses A&I database for any item from 1981 to present. An order number will be included in the record. For dissertations from 1997 to present, retrieve the first 24 pages free.
- Search WorldCat via FirstSearch to identify older items
- Use ILLiad, our InterLibrary Loan service, to request the loan of the dissertation publication.
- Items found in WorldCat can sometimes be borrowed, but only if ProQuest does not have a copy.
- Order the Thesis/Dissertation from ProQuest. You may choose microfilm, paper, or (after 1997), electronic copy.
The Library subsidizes the purchase of Theses/Dissertations from Proquest for:
- Graduate Students: Three (3) Theses/Dissertations during their student years at no charge. Additional items can be purchased for $50, through the InterLibrary Loan Department.
- Faculty Members: Three (3) free Theses/Dissertations per person through the InterLibrary Loan Department.