Need more background information about Psychology of Women but don't have time to go to the library? UMass Lowell Libraries gives you access to these full-text electronic reference books.
Search across multiple encyclopedias & Handbooks.
Search for articles on your topic
Sample Search Strategies: psychology and women
psychology and women and "social support"
Sample Articles You Can Find
- Gilligan, J. (2009). Sex, gender and violence: Estela welldon's contribution to our understanding of the psychopathology of violence. British Journal of Psychotherapy, 25(2), 239-256. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0118.2009.01118.x
- Magen, E., & Konasewich, P. A. (2011). Women support providers are more susceptible than men to emotional contagion following brief supportive interactions. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 35(4), 611-616. doi: 10.1177/0361684311423912
- Osman, S. L. (2004). Victim resistance: Theory and data on understanding perceptions of sexual harassment. Sex Roles, 50(3-4), 267-275. doi: 10.1023/B:SERS.0000015557.00936.30
- Sabiston, C. M., Brunet, J., Kowalski, K. C., Wilson, P. M., Mack, D. E., & Crocker, P. R. E. (2010). The role of body-related self-conscious emotions in motivating women’s physical activity. Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology, 32(4), 417-437.
- Yost, M. R., & McCarthy, L. (2012). Girls gone wild? heterosexual women’s same-sex encounters at college parties. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 36(1), 7-24. doi: 10.1177/0361684311414818