Color Print- $.25
Black and White- $.10, .15 for two-sided print
All enrolled students receive $15 in print allotment per semester. Students will be able to add cash to their UCards in the libraries or use UCash. If you have lost your UCard and need to print, or you are a member of the public, you can purchase a reusable UPrint card in any of the UMass Lowell libraries for $1.00
Information about printing on campus is available here.
1. Have your UCard/UML ID available, or purchase a UPrint card in Lydon or O'Leary (card station coming soon).
2. Preview your job to ensure it will print how you would expect.
3. Print your job as you typically would.
4. Enter your iSiS ID Number (without the preceding "UMS") and a name for your job so you can identify it when released.
5. When you are ready to print all of your jobs, find the nearest Pharos release station (touch screen LCD device next to the printer) and swipe your card.
6. You will be shown all of your jobs; choose the ones you want and press print; delete the ones you don't!
Within UMass Lowell Libraries, public computers are available on the 1st floor of both libraries as well as on the Mezzanine and 4th floor of O'Leary. Printers and scanners are accessible on the 1st floor reference areas of each library and the 4th floor of O'Leary.
Scanners are available in the printing areas at both O'Leary and Lydon Libraries. The scanners are high quality iVina Bookedge models that allow books to be placed over the scanner edge for single-page scanning. The scan beds are 11" x 17" so large book pages can be scanned.
Scanning is managed through the BookScan Station next to each scanner. Options are provided to save scans to a USB (jump or thumb) Drive, Google Docs, email, or Scan to the printer. Printing will cost $.10 per page as explained above in pricing.
File format options for saved scans are PDF, searchable PDF for text documents, TIFF for high resolution images, and JPEG for lower resolution website quality images. Also, three color modes and three resolution levels are offered as well as the ability to zoom, crop, and rotate your scan image.