What is RefWorks?
Tips, Tricks & Tutorials
To login to RefWorks:
- Go to www.RefWorks.com/RefWorks
- If you already have an account, type in your user name and password
- If you need to create an account, click Sign up for an individual account.
- Off-campus you will need to enter the UML RefWorks Group Code
RWUMASSL before typing in your username and password.
RefWorks organize your references into three folders, Last Imported References, References not in a Folder and All References. In addition, you may create your own folders. This enables you to save references on different topics into different folders or save a particular reference to multiple folders.
To create a new folder:
- From the Folders pull down menu, select Create New Folder
- Enter a name for your folder; click OK. A pop-up window will confirm that the folder was successfully created
- Select Organize Folders from the Folders tab, to rename, delete, or clear the contents of a folder. You will also see the number of references you have in each folder, with hyperlinks to the references.