Chronicle of Higher Education
The Chronicle of Higher Education is now available to UMass Lowell users through "domain access," which makes it accessible by using a direct personal login account on or off campus through multiple devices: computer, phone, or tablet.
Connection instructions are explained below.
Connecting on your Computer
IF YOU’RE On Campus:
1. Simply go to Chronicle.com for complete access.
IF YOU’RE OFF CAMPUS:
1. Go to Chronicle.com and click on the “Log In” link at top,
right hand side of the Web page.
2. Click on the "Create an account now" link
3. Enter your name, university e-mail address, and job
position, then follow the steps on the account setup pages.
4. You will be sent a confirmation email and then asked to add a
a password -- you can then use this account to log in directly
to the Chronicle.com using the Log In link. .
Connecting on your IPad
1. Open the iPad App Store
2.Find The Chronicle app and select the download option. You
will be asked for you iTunes/Apple ID username and password,
enter it in and then your app will download and install.
3. Once installed, tap to open The Chronicle app.
4. When the app opens up, tap “Sign In” on the top left.
5. Enter and confirm your university e-mail address,
then follow the steps on the account setup pages.
Connecting on a SmartPhone or Tablet
IF YOU’RE IN MOBILE VIEW:
IF YOU’RE IN THE STANDARD VIEW:
Follow the “Chronicle.com on your computer” steps above.
Joseph Fisher (retired)