Helal Saghir directed to:
To request Tridion training: email@example.com
To request changes:
We have implemented a web ticketing system to better track requests. You will get a confirmation email when you submit your request and another email when the request is completed. In the future, you can request training (amongst other things) via a web ticket at www.uml.edu/websupport
All changes to websites, including faculty/staff bios, blogs, navigation edits, forms, requests for training, and more can now be requested using these tickets as well.
You can login and track the progress of your ticket too.
You can of course contact all of us by phone too. 978-934-3875 rings to all of our desks simultaneously.
Please let me know if you have any other questions and I will do my best to answer them.
The code for the tabbed search box on our own home page needs to be changed. The code for the tabs in that box is directing users to the old proxy server.
It also needs to be updated to include: authype=UID&password=lowell&profile
Kareem Abu-Zahra left the following comment:
Please do not reply to this ticket. To view the ticket, or add a reply, click the link below.
Needs new proxy prefix: https://umasslowell.idm.oclc.org/login?url=
We would like to request some updates to the library homepage, https://www.uml.edu/library
LEFT NAVIGATION LINKS
1. Please add a new second link, below LIBRARY, called DATABASES; the URL is https:libguides.uml.edu/databases
2. Please add a new link at the bottom of the list, following ABOUT THE LIBRARY, called ASK A LIBRARIAN; the URL is https://uml.libanswers.com
ROW OF SEARCH WIDGETS
1. Please reverse the order of the first two widgets, with ARTICLE QUICK SEARCH first, followed by CATALOG
2. Please change the URL for ARTICLE QUICK SEARCH to allow guest access. The new URL is
3. Please update the EZproxy prefixes; the new prefix is: https://umasslowell.idm.oclc.org/login?url=
4. Please change EJOURNAL BY TITLE to: JOURNAL BY TITLE
5. Please change WEBSITE AND LIBRARY GUIDES to: LIBRARY WEBSITE AND GUIDES
6. Please add a fifth widget, called: FAQ SEARCH, with this widget code:
Please let me know if I can assist in any way. Thank you for all your help!