This course follows the grading system outlined by the Graduate School of Education. All oral and written work must be of graduate quality and on time. If assignments are late, you will lose a whole grade. All written work must be typewritten (work processed).
It is understood that when a group project or presentation is required, all members of the group receive the same grade. This is an exercise in cooperative learning!
Students’ final grades are divided in the following manner:
- Class attendance, participation, teaching binders – 15%
- World War I DBQ – 15%-creation and assessment
- Oral, reading and written assignments – 20% (group as well as individual) - Historic place lesson plan – 10%
- Final - 20% (includes Service Learning Project /Field Experience
- Creation of personal website using WIX.com – 20%