finding journal articles
These are a few recent papers that are relevant to Professor Rai's research. Students should know how to get PDFs of these.
1. “Challenges and key considerations of the enhanced permeability and retention effect (EPR) for nanomedicine drug delivery in oncology,” U. Prabhakar, D. C. Blakey, H. Maeda, R. K. Jain, E. M. Sevick-Muraca, W. Zamboni, O. C. Farokhzad, S. T. Barry, A. Gabizon and P. Grodzinski.
Cancer Res 2013.
2. “Hyaluronic acid based self-assembling nanosystems for CD44 target mediated siRNA delivery to solid tumors,” S. Ganesh, A. K. Iyer, D. V. Morrissey and M. M Amiji.Biomaterials 2013;34(13):3489-502.
3. “Bio-targeted nanomedicines for cancer: six tenets before you begin,” M. S. Goldberg, S. S. Hook, A. Z. Wang, J. W. Bulte, A. K. Patri, F. M. Uckun, V. L. Cryns, J. Hanes, D. Akin, J. B. Hall, N. Gharkholo and R. J. Mumper. Nanomedicine 2013;8(2):299-308
4. “Mass-encoded synthetic biomarkers for multiplexed urinary monitoring of disease,” G. A. Kwong, G. von Maltzahn, G. Murugappan, O. Abudayyeh, S. Mo, I. A. Papayannopoulos, D. Y. Sverdlov, S. B. Liu, A. D. Warren, Y. Popov, D. Schuppan and S. N. Bhatia. Nature Biotechnol 2013;31(1):63-70.
5. “Metabolomics Strategy Reveals Subpopulation of Liposarcomas Sensitive to Gemcitabine Treatment,” D. Braas, E. Ahler, B. Tam, D. Nathanson, M. Riedinger, M. R. Benz, K. B. Smith, F. C. Eilber, O. N. Witte, W. D. Tap, H. Wu and H. R. Christofk. Cancer Discov 2012;2(12):1109-17.
6. “Cellular complexity captured in durable silica biocomposites,” B. Kaehr, J. L. Townson, R. M. Kalinich, Y. H. Awad, B. S. Swartzentruber, D. R. Dunphy and C. J. Brinker. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 2012;109:17336-41.
7. “Remotely-activated protein-producing nanoparticles,” A. Schroeder, M. Goldberg, C. Kastrup, C.G. Levins, R.S. Langer, and D.G. Anderson. Nano Lett 2012;12(6):2685-89.