Is the underlined noun countable or uncountable? (answers below)
- The children fell asleep quickly after a busy day of fun.
- Be careful! The water is deep.
- The parade included fire trucks and police cars.
- We like the large bottles of mineral water.
- My mother uses real butter in the cakes she bakes.
- How many politicians does it take to pass a simple law?
- Most kids like milk, but Joey hates it.
- Most pottery is made of clay.
- Michael can play several different musical instruments.
- I was feeling so stressed that I ate an entire box of cookies.
1 – countable
2 – uncountable
3 – countable
4 – countable
5 – uncountable
6 – countable
7 – uncountable
8 – uncountable
9 – countable
10 – countable